Sunday, May 9, 2010

yet again

i have decided to make a fresh start with my blogging, even though i have 0 followers.. i think.
i dont know what to write its like im stuck in some trance where everything im thinking doesn't follow through to my fingers typing along the keyboard but i have decided to set myself some goals.
1. loose weight(i have been going to the gym 5 times a week so hopefully i will see some results)
2. i dont really know anymore
i want to try and do and experience so many different things but my head it just holding me back, why cant i be brave enough to shave half my head or die my hair some crazy colour. i want to be different i want to stand out for people to look at me and thinking what the fuck is wrong with her or think wow she has individuality.
why is our head always holding us back from our heart?

No comments:

Post a Comment